The benefits of being a member of the Association of Quality Checkers.
Membership of the AQC means being part of a growing network of Quality Checkers across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Benefits include:
- active promotion of Quality Checking
- a unique profile page on the AQC website making it easy for purchasers to buy your services
- access to our regional events, with an opportunity to showcase your work
- a newsletter on the work of the AQC, our members and national updates
- use of the AQC logo and stamp on all of your materials.
- Turnover less than £500,000: £50 per year
- Turnover £500,000 – £1.5 million: £100 per year
- Turnover £1.5 – £5 million: £150 per year
- Turnover £5 million – £10 million: £200 per year
- Turnover over £10 million: £250 per year
Please contact us if you are unable to afford membership fees.
Whether you are a member or not you can also sponsor the AQC. Click here to read more about becoming a sponsor
All applicants must be open and transparent about their work and willing to share resources and learning.
AQC may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide, but which we believe also benefit our members. Click here to learn more about these interests and when we may process your information in this way.