The benefits of being a member of the Association of Quality Checkers.
Membership of the AQC means being part of a growing network of Quality Checkers across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. Benefits include:
- active promotion of Quality Checking
- a unique profile page on the AQC website making it easy for purchasers to buy your services
- access to our regional events, with an opportunity to showcase your work
- a newsletter on the work of the AQC, our members and national updates
- use of the AQC logo and stamp on all of your materials.
- Turnover less than £500,000: £50 per year
- Turnover £500,000 – £1.5 million: £100 per year
- Turnover £1.5 – £5 million: £150 per year
- Turnover £5 million – £10 million: £200 per year
- Turnover over £10 million: £250 per year
Please contact us if you are unable to afford membership fees.
Whether you are a member or not you can also sponsor the AQC. Click here to read more about becoming a sponsor
All applicants must be open and transparent about their work and willing to share resources and learning.