How we work
This page explains what the AQC does.
- Brings Quality Checkers together to share, learn and develop their work
- Helps people and organisations find Quality Checkers
- Campaigns to ensure that people who use services are involved in checking their services
- The AQC represents its members and campaigns for equal rights for people with disabilities
- We speak at conferences and events about the power of personal experience in driving up the quality of health and social care
- As well as Quality Checking, some members provide a range of training, advice and consultancy services.
helps service providers find Quality Checkers in the Find a Quality Checker
section of this website.